Website refers to Magpie Ltd, accessible from https://wholesalestockclearance.com/
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
How do we collect data?
We collect data when you:
• Register or purchase for a product or service
• Complete a form or enquiry with us for our services or products
• Place an order with us
• Use or view our website with your browser cookies
Personal information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and surname
Address, City/Town, Postcode
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookies
You may also opt out of cookies being used but some website functions may not operate correctly if this option is chosen.
How we use data
Our company collects this data so we can:
• Process your order or enquiry
• Send news and offers via email or sms that may be of interest
• Send confirmation or information about a service or product you have purchased
How we store data
Data is stored according to website storing capabilities and inline with GDPR regularities.
If you have agreed to receive marketing from us, this will be sent but you are able to opt out at any time using the links within the communication or you may contact Magpie Ltd directly via email.
My data and Rights
You have a right to request:
• To be deleted from systems
• To amend any incorrect information so it is updated
• There may be a fee for any information required as copies
If you would like to amend or be removed please do contact us directly with your request.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org